Chi Gong Style: Email: email@example.com For more info please call Ph: 02 96315024 / 0418664923
(Chi: Life Force/Energy and Gong: the way to harness and energy) There are many Chi Gong styles. This Academys focuses on a particular Chi gong art that was derived from Hung Gar, Tsi Nun style, Tai chi; Yin & Yan styles and Ba Gua style, all put together into an easy to do system. Experience has shown that this Academy’s art of Chi Gong, activates the chi very rapidly within a short period of time, easy to learn and exciting to do. These movements when repeated daily will start to reveal the greater depth of your energy flow.
Initially the new students learn:
1. The power of the Art’s Salute & connection to oneself and ones world
2. Standing and siting Postures, Breathing Meditation and Focus
2. Recitle of Positive thinking verses
3. Slow flowing movement to stretch and open the Chi energy channels in the body
4. Forms to gather, harness and channel the chi to and through the Dan Tein and any part of the body
5. Connect to the universal energy and power of the universe and God.
The Ten Stances of Chi Gong system
The follow Ten static Chi Gong Stances help to develop Mental power, Focus and Stability, as one holds each stance for extended periods of time. The Ten Stances will also strengthen the body at the same time, so to keep it healthy.
Examples: Each stance needs to be said out loud from 10 >100 times per stance.
1. Calm & Centre the Mind stance:
2. Hold the Scales of Justice stance:
3. Push the Mountain stance:
4. Hold the Sky stance:
5. Hold the Earth stance:
6. Draw energy from the universe stance:
7. Hold the Tiger’s claws stance
8. Reach for one’s highest goal stance:
9. Draw from the bubbling well stance:
10. Anchoring & Stabilize stance:
More discription will be given to each student once they are members, to help them in there revision at home. The information is needed to help with the grading in each Certificate Level and sash Grade.
For more Info. Please call on: 02 96315024 / 0418664923
Traditional Shaolin Kung Fu for Self defence and Power training – (Hung Gar / Chi Gong):
Course : Hung Gar
Lessons for Kids 7-11 yo : are on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5.30-6.30p / Saturdays; 10.30am to 11.30am
Lessons for Adults & 12+ yo: Tuesdays & Thursday at; 6:30 -8:00pm & Saturdays at: 9am-10.30am
(Chi Gong meditation in incorporated into the adult training for .15 minutes, per lesson)
Course: Chi Gong Art training
Lessons : Tuesdays & Thursdays at 8.00-9.00pm & Saturdays at .8.00-9.00am.
Private lessons available as organized with sifu Joseph, Please ring academy to make an appointment. Private lessons can be shared by one or two other students, to reduce the cost & learn more efficiently
Traditional Shaolin Kung Fu Academy
8 Rowe Place, Greystanes NSW Sydney Australia 2145,
off Merrylands road, into Kippax st.
Phone: 0418 664 923